Working in partnership with you and our registered providers, we create and maintain green, bright open spaces that enhance the lives for our residents.
|Extensive service range – from landscape design to litter picking|
|Efficient and cost-effective – we use the latest machinery and methods|
|Highly-trained team – proud to create better community environments|
Hard and soft landscape design, tractor lawn cutting, shrub and plant pruning, litter picking and sweeping. Flower bed and border maintenance, Manual and chemical weed control. As you can see, we deliver a comprehensive range of horticultural and grounds maintenance related services.
What’s more, we use state-of-the-art machinery, boosting productivity and efficiency to save you money. For example, our front cut rotary mowers recycle lawn clippings, which not only means there’s no time wasted emptying – recycling the clippings increases the nitrogen content and reduces disease.
Knowledgeable and enthusiastic, our Just Ask uniformed teams have the latest industry recognised horticulture, grounds maintenance and estate services qualifications to NPTC, LANTRA and RHS.
Planned and responsive services include:
- Grass cutting- using pedestrian rotary mowers to tractor mowers
- Lawn maintenance
- Debris removal from car parking and paved areas
- Reinstatement of flower bed and grass borders
- Hand Landscaping Soft Landscaping
- Mulching of beds and borders
- Hedge pruning- handheld hedge trimmers / tractor mounted flails
- Shrub and Plant pruning
- Manual and environmentally friendly weed control
- Moss control Green waste recycling
- Playgrounds Inspections to BS EN 1176
As a member of BALI, we pledge to carry out our business to the very highest industry standards.
Average Grounds Site Inspection Score
Average Customer Satisfaction Score for Grounds