Stock Control / Warehouse Assistant – Head Office – Full Time
We are looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse & Stock Control Assistant at our Head Office in Chobham, who is friendly, self-motivated, hardworking and reliable. Please note that this role involves significant MANUAL HANDLING AND HEAVY LIFTINGon a daily basis.
- Good communication skills
- Approachable and adaptable
- Strong customer service skills
- Good time management
- The ability to work quickly under pressure and multi-task
- A high level of attention to detail
- Receiving new stock and allocating it to the correct place in the warehouse.
- Must be computer literate and capable of updating stock on the website.
- Basic filing of paperwork
- Ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy
- Replenish the various stock boxes as directed
- Ensure the correct return of items to the proper positions in the stock room
- Clear waste throughout the building.
- Support with daily stock deliveries
- Manage timely replenishment of stock
- Ensure back of house standards are maintained
- Manage delivery invoices and review replenishment reports to ensure stock levels are accurate
- Supporting the Supervisors in all tasks
We will supply uniform, paid holidays and a workplace pension is offered to all of our employees.
Times: 08:00 -16:00/09:00 -17:00 (Some flexibility on hours during the week but core hours are 08:00 – 16:00)
Location: Fairoaks Airport, Chobham, Woking, Surrey – Moving to Byfleet & New Haw in the coming months
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /yearApply now