Mobile Periodic Cleaner – Woolwich – Full Time
Established since 1972, Just Ask Estate Services is a highly reputable Cleaning and Grounds Maintenance company.
We are proud to have won multiple industry awards including Investors in People – Gold standard.
Your main aim will be to provide a first class deep cleaning service of buildings, ensuring that all work is delivered to a high standard and contract specification. This is a mobile role – travelling to various sites including Plumsted, Woolwich , Erith and Thamesmead.
Job objectives and responsibilities:
- Dust, damp wipe or wash walls, skirting boards, hand rails, ledges, window sills, radiators, lifts, doors and frames.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Hovering of carpeted areas.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing/polishing machines where appropriate.
- Strip and seal floors.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Be able to competently mix cleaning supplies in the correct quantities for safe use.
- Replenish consumable items e.g. soap, toilet rolls, paper towels (if contractual).
- Clean toilets, urinals, hand basins and sinks (if contractual).
- Clean communal kitchen areas (if contractual).
- IT literate (use of tablet, smart phone apps).
- Drivers licence essential – company van provided.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (English).
- Previous experience in cleaning environment.
- Knowledge of cleaning substances and techniques preferable.
- Have a can do, positive attitude.
- A strong customer focused approach.
- Be able to work without supervision and manage your own workload
- Be able to follow a schedule and work to deadlines.
- Good timekeeping and personal presentation skills.
- Ability to implement Health and Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices.
- DBS Checks will be carried out prior to starting with the company.
Required experience: 1 Years’ Cleaning Experience required
Licence or certification: Full UK Driving Licence
Days: Monday – Friday
Timing: 08:00 – 16:00
- Successful applicants will need to display a sound understanding of UK Driving Law and the Highway Code in order to undertake this position.
Job Type: Full-Time (37.5 hrs p/w)
Salary: £9.00 /hour