Mobile Cleaner – Sudbury – Part Time
Established since 1972, Just Ask Estate Services is a highly reputable cleaning and grounds maintenance company.
We are proud to have won multiple industry awards including Investors in People – Gold standard.
We are looking to recruit a mobile cleaning operative to service 2 sites in Sudbury, who are friendly, self-motivated, hardworking and reliable. Your role will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities, in accordance with agreed specification showing good attention to detail.
Job objectives and responsibilities:
- Dust, damp wipe or wash walls, skirting boards, hand rails, ledges, window sills, radiators, lifts, doors and frames
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Hovering of carpeted areas.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing/polishing machines where appropriate.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Be able to competently mix cleaning supplies in the correct quantities for safe use.
- Replenish consumable items e.g. soap, toilet rolls, paper towels (if contractual).
- Clean toilets, urinals, hand basins and sinks (if contractual).
- Clean communal kitchen areas (if contractual).
Personal Skills & Requirements:
- IT literate (use of tablet, smart phone apps).
- Drivers licence essential.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (English).
- Previous experience in cleaning environment.
- Knowledge of cleaning substances and techniques preferable.
- Have a can do, positive attitude.
- A strong customer focused approach.
- Be able to work without supervision and manage your own workload
- Be able to follow a schedule and work to deadlines.
- Good timekeeping and personal presentation skills.
- Ability to implement Health and Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices.
- Be prepared to undertake a DBS check.
Required experience: 1 Years’ Experience required
Days: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Timing: Between 08:00 – 16:00 (4 hours per day, 12 hrs p/w)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £10.00 /hourApply now