Cleaning & Grounds Operative – Bicester/Oxford
We are looking to recruit a Cleaning & Grounds Operative to join the team in the Bicester/Oxford area.
- Litter picking & Sweeping
- Lawn Cutting & Hedge Pruning
- Weeding & Bed Maintenance
- Weed Control & Shrub pruning
- Cleaning to B.I.C.S standards
- Covering holidays, for general cleaning staff
- Cleaning of stairs, communal halls, banisters and wall washing
- Dusting, damp wiping and hoovering
- Covering other cleaning requirements: Pressure washing, periodic cleaning.
- Hard working
- Positive attitude
Licence or certification: Full UK Driving Licence
Hours: Monday to Friday (37.5 hrs p/w)
Hours:08:00 – 16:00
We will supply a uniform / paid holidays / opportunities for career progression & a workplace pension is offered to all of our employees.
Successful applicants will need to display a sound understanding of UK Driving Law and the Highway Code in order to undertake this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.50 to £9.00 /hourApply now