- SIA Personal Security License
- 2 Years’ Minimum security experience required
- Live within the local area
- Happy to undertake a DBS (police record) check
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal appropriately with difficult situations, including conflict, is essential.
- IOSH/NEBOSH Certificates
- GCSE in Maths & English
Days: Monday – Sunday
Hours: Various (for example 4 on 4 off dependant on client needs)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary Bracket: Competitive rates of pay
We welcome candidates from a variety of backgrounds, and we’d be delighted to hear from you if you meet our criteria.
We will supply a uniform / paid holidays / opportunities for career progression & a workplace pension is offered to all of our employees.
The right candidates will have an ability to work alone and to carry out administrative work as well as monitoring patrols across floors, stairways and outdoor areas. An ability to deal appropriately with difficult situations, including conflict, is essential.
To ensure the safety and security of the residents/clients property and premises, being of tidy personal appearance, wearing uniform and identification badge, provide exceptional levels of customer service that will meet the needs and expectations of residents and the client.
- Meet, greet and assist residents in a professional, friendly manner.
- Acting as a visual deterrent both internally & externally to relevant properties.
- Maintain security throughout.
- Pro-actively deal with any emergencies which arise on site and report incident following correct procedures.
- On a daily basis carry out foot patrols of the internal and external areas, reporting any defects, security, complaints or health and safety concerns to Concierges.
- Perform lock up and unlock duties were necessary.
- Maintain standards of dress, attendance, punctuality, reliability and customer service, taking any necessary action to achieve the highest standards of service delivery.
- Manage and organise postal/courier deliveries on behalf of residents/estate and ensure all items are recorded, stored safely and ready for collection.
- Manage and liaise with contractors, signing them in/out, issuing visitor badges and communicating with resident/estate.
- Manage and have responsibility for issuing/recording fobs/keys to correct personnel and checking appropriate authorisation/disclaimers are in place.
- Provide timely and effective hand over communication to the Concierge.
- Delivering exceptional customer service throughout all duties.
- Liaise and assist with tours of the buildings as and when needed.
- Hard working
- Positive attitude