Required experience: 1 Years’ Experience required
License or certification: Full UK Driving License
Days: Monday – Friday
Timing: 08:00 – 16:00 (37.5 hrs p/w)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Contract
Salary: Competitive rates of pay
Experience: Professional Gardening: 1 year (Required)
Licence: Driving (Required) / PA1 or PA6 spraying (Preferred)
We welcome candidates from a variety of backgrounds, and we’d be delighted to hear from you if you meet our criteria.
- Lawn Cutting
- Hedge Pruning
- Weed Control
- Shrub Maintenance
- Litter Picking; and
- Hard working
- Positive attitude
- IT literate (use of tablet, smart phone apps).
- Drivers licence essential – van provided.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (English).
- Previous experience in grounds environment.
- Knowledge of relevant machinery.
- A strong customer focused approach.
- Be able to work without supervision.
- Be able to follow a schedule and work to deadlines.
- Good timekeeping and personal presentation skills.
- Ability to implement Health and Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices.
Successful applicants will need to:
- Display a sound understanding of UK Driving Law and the Highway Code in order to undertake this position.
- Live within the local area.
- Happy to undertake a DBS (police record) check.