Gender Pay Gap Report – Snapshot date – 5th April 2018
At Just Ask Estate Services we are committed to creating a diverse and gender balanced workforce, ensuring everyone, regardless of their background, race, ethnicity or gender, has an equal opportunity to succeed. We believe in creating job opportunities for both men and women at all levels within our organisation and are constantly striving to improve and become more inclusive.
In line with new UK regulation, we are now publishing our gender pay gap figures.
The information required to be published is:
- Mean gender pay gap in hourly pay
- Median gender pay gap in hourly pay
- Mean bonus gender pay gap
- Median bonus gender pay gap
- Proportion of males and females receiving a bonus payment
- Proportion of males and females in each pay quartile
At Just Ask Estate Services we are confident that our gender pay gap does not stem from paying men and women differently for the same or equivalent work. Rather our gender pay gap is the result of the roles in which men and women work within the organisation and the salaries that these roles attract.
In 2017 we identified that the gender pay gap relating to bonus required addressing. In this report we have 1 female who was eligible to receive a bonus. As more of our female managers serve time with the company this number is likely to increase and will be reflected in the next few years of reporting.
Our mean gender pay gap has decreased this year from 7% to 1.7% which is a direct result of our plan last year to reduce the gap by focusing on the following areas:
- Recruitment (broadening our selection pool and reviewing our process for any unconscious bias)
- Flexible working (reviewing the current structure of roles and work schedules to accommodate more part time employees which may encourage mothers to work part time during school hours)
- Succession planning (focusing on any high performing employees who could be leaders for the future, ensuring females are suitably considered)
- Ensuring pay and reward structures are underpinned by job evaluation
As demonstrated above, Just Ask Estate Services is committed to reporting on an annual basis on what we are doing to reduce the gender pay gap and the progress that we are making. We are dedicated to making Just Ask Estate Services a company in which all individuals are treated with respect, and diversity is celebrated.
I confirm that the information in this statement is accurate.
Name: Paul Giuffredi
Position: Finance Director