|You come first – both in service delivery and opportunities- we are always thorough, always trusted, always thoughtful and always there|
|Better lives for residents – We’re a facilities services provider with a social mission|
|Benefit from our innovative approach – We’re constantly looking for new ways to add value to our service and our communities|
We’ve invested in the communities and the residents we serve – and not just when it comes to cleaning, grounds maintenance or environmental services . Our philosophy centres on understanding the needs of our communities and our residents.
By constantly communicating, collaborating and working in partnership with them and you, we’re able to make improvements that make a tangible difference to people’s lives.
From working with our partners to reviewing our processes and procedures, we’re constantly driving innovative ways to optimise our productivity and cost-effectiveness of our services.
Completed social value hours to date during the 2018-19 Financial Year. Just Ask Staff are committed to promoting community engagement.
Of our current workforce are living in registered provider housing.
Innovation At Just Ask
From our industry leading Just Ask IT Platform to our commitment to pioneering social impact initiatives and our collaborative approach, innovation is a vital part of the Just Ask philosophy.
- Driving Added Value, Value for Money, Productivity and Efficiency
- Supporting ex-offenders get back into work – Proud to partner with Blue Sky social enterprise
- Exceeding standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency- we will be the only FM business in the UK to be B-Corp Certified.
- Reaching peoples full potential- Investors in People GOLD accreditation at the first assessment- only 1% of organisations achieve first time.
- Community Integration – In 2019, every member of the Just Ask team will spend time supporting the communities we service